- Performers should be ready with ample space 5 minutes before class start time. Please move furniture and set up phone, computer etcetera in advance of class.
- Remember to check your Wifi connection or speak to your parents about your best the options for location and connectivity.
- The Breakdown Webcast will begin on time. If you are running late, jump on to the webcast and catch up! We will review and run through often, you may also ask applicable questions should the need arise.
- Dance attire is recommended. Comfortable clothing with sneakers should work in most cases, bare feet or socks might be necessary for certain exercises.
- This is a movement based program so please focus on proper alignment and safe movement technique.
- We will take breaks for water and meals (if applicable). Please remain focused on the curriculum in this less than perfect environment. It will be very easy to succumb to distractions! Keep your head in the class.
- Class cost $5.00
The Breakdown Camp will not issue refunds. This includes cancellation due to inclement weather, wifi malfunctions, timing confusion or registration issues. Please take time to find indoor space for spinning.